Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3a_OT=3a_AUDIT_of_Elections_Update=3a_A_Wee k’?Q?_Worth_of_Bombshells?=

On 5/29/2021 9:25 AM, SNAG wrote:
On 5/29/2021 7:56 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 6:53:58 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/...shells-n387672

Hopefully we'll see some democrats swinging from the treason tree soon.

The writer starts off with:

"Lets start this update with signs of panic in the Democrat-media
complex, as no matter how hard they try, they will never suppress the
deeply held suspicions by many Americans about the lack of integrity
of the 2020 election."

Sadly that's probably true, because of the crazy Republicans putting
forth BS like
this article.Â* The article has no bombshells, no evidence of any of
the alleged massive
fraud that would have changed the election results.Â*Â* It's just more
harping, whining,
"look over there", nonsense.Â*Â*Â* Have they found the bamboo in the
Chinese fake ballots?
The UV watermarks that Trump put there?Â*Â* Maybe Trump will reveal all
that when he returns
to office shortly.Â*Â* When is that again?Â*Â* August now?Â* ROFL.Â*Â*Â* Just
another day in Crazytown.
We'll see how focusing on the "stolen election" and complaining about
masks and vaccines
works out for the Republicans in Nov 2022.Â*Â*Â*Â* It's really totally
become the cult of the evil
orange clown.

Â* Better the orange clown than Pedo Joe and The Ho . Do you and Boob F
ever do anything but obsess about Trump ? It must be pure hell for you
guys to have Trump living in your head ...
Â* I'm so going to laugh my ass off when the dust settles and Trump goes
back to the White House and Joe goes to the gallows for high treason .
If there was nothing to hide why are they trying so hard to hide things
? And the very very best part is that because of the chicanery he may
get a shot at a 3rd term ! If we're lucky your heads will explode and we
won't have to listen to any more of your whining .

Their TDS continues to worsen even though the stimulus is removed.