Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lapolla

A lot of people would not suggest it is a good move to spray anything on
there. I'd never do it because a cold caller suggested it, they probably
have a shed load of the stuff from bankrupt stock and are trying to turn a
fast buck.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
Mike wrote in message ...
Hi all,
I was cold called by someone trying to get me interested in spraying
foam called "lapolla" onto the underside my roof. I declined.
Anyone have any expreience or expert knowledge of this process?
- Mike

https://www.lapolla.co.uk/