Volts500

Default Wiring a 480V Single Phase Circuit

Subject: Wiring a 480V Single Phase Circuit
From: "TURTLE"
Date: 7/19/2004 12:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time

So After the voicing your anger, What do you have to say about it.

TURTLE

No anger here, Turtle, just speaking to 'em in their own language. I believe
that I had most of my say in the "Package Unit Wire/Amp" thread in alt.hvac.
and in the bleedover in a few other threads. But now that you bring it up,
there are a few more things on my mind. If PJM and his cronies are so adamant
about "homemoaners"(as HE and others call them) posting in alt.hvac, and seem
to enjoy the personal attacks on them, WHY is it that at least ONE of the
regulars over there can't find the time to post the FAQ so that homeowners know
not to post there? I also find it interesting that the very same people get
their bread buttered by hardworking homeowners find it necessary to refer to
the hand that feeds them, in a public forum of all places, as "homemoaners?