Volts500

Default Wiring a 480V Single Phase Circuit

Subject: Wiring a 480V Single Phase Circuit
From: "PrecisionMachinisT"
Date: 7/19/2004 1:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time

This is Turtle.

So After the voicing your anger, What do you have to say about it.

TURTLE

....LOL....

Ole sparky0 here seems he aint got no clues as to why I would want to call
him a Stoopid ASS........

The topic was "Cleaning an evaporator coil".........

Get your facts straight, if your gonna try to use it as a put down, ya chump.
It was bleed over from the "Package Unit Wire/Amp Rating" thread, you know it.
You know, where you found it necessary to check-in as a cluless moron (along
with many of the others in the alt.HVAC subgroup of alt.H(ack)VAC
flex/fiberboard duct boys), just like you found it necessary to check-in as a
moron in _this_ thread.

Here's YOUR clueless post :

"You stoopid ass.

The breaker size is dependant on the wire gage--and it is to protect the
wire.......makes no differance if there never gets a load connected to it at
all, ever......

Matters not if you connect a 100 amp load to a # 10 wire with a 30 amp
breaker--sure it will trip the breaker, but the important thing is it will
trip the breaker before the wire catches fire.
--
SVL"

Bitting at my heels like a small dog, no wonder you got kicked, eh?

And only then is when called him a stoopid ass......

Like I said, get the facts straight.
Then you came into this NG and whined about name calling after displaying more
of your ignorance about electrical matters snicker....what a chump.