Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Ford Lightning. Battery F150

On 5/28/2021 5:20 AM, wrote:

Short-range electric vehicles might be much more palatable to those who
will be driving after we've laid down our car keys.

"We" aren't laying down our car keys.

Do you expect to be one of those old men who plows into a crowd
because he's too senile to drive?

Cindy Hamilton

Solution is simple. Paint the brake pedal red, gas pedal green. When
you have to stop, just look down and put your foot on the red pedal.

Not just old people. Just a couple of days ago A 34 year old from
Columbia was learning to drive and his father was outside the car to
guide him parking. Ran over the father and killed him. Hit the wrong
pedal.

https://nbc-2.com/news/local/2021/05...-parking-spot/