Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Do I have to wash fruit and vegetables I grow myself

On Fri, 28 May 2021 05:53:45 -0400, micky
wrote:

Do I have to wash fruit and vegetables I grow myself if I haven't used
pesticide? Haven't used anything.
Right now it's cherries.
Some ugly bushes are dying so I may plant something else too, but now
I'm mostly concerned about cherries.

All the cherry maggots will be inside - washing won't help.

Histoplasmosis and cryptococcosis are two fungal diseases that can be
acquired through inhalation of infected bird feces, while
gastroenteritis (vomiting and diarrhea) can be caused by accidental
consumption of a variety of different bacteria found in bird feces.

Eat away.

John T.