PrecisionMachinisT

Default Wiring a 480V Single Phase Circuit

"TURTLE" wrote in message

Subject: Wiring a 480V Single Phase Circuit
From: "PrecisionMachinisT"
Date: 7/18/2004 1:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time

My whole point only being that Mr. "Volts5000" can't handle anyone so

much
as suggesting he might have given wrong or incomplete information

without
him going off on a tizzy, because he is such an arrogant know it all.

I seen it before over in alt.havoc and it was so damned easy to bait

him
into repeating the exact same behavior all over again here it's
pathetic.......sheesh--all it took was for me to post "Poor

description--two
phases ???" to set him off this time.

SVL

Excuse me? My first reply to you was _civil_, YOU are the one who

started with
the cussing and the put downs. One of those dish it out but can't take

it
kinda
guys, eh? It was OK for YOU to call me a stupid ass the other day in

alt.hvac
after you displayed total ignorance of the topic being discussed, just

like
you're doing now, but when I return the favor you cry like a baby. Point
is....don't post stupid crap and you won't have to whine about being

corrected.

This is Turtle.

So After the voicing your anger, What do you have to say about it.

TURTLE

.....LOL....

Ole sparky0 here seems he aint got no clues as to why I would want to call
him a Stoopid ASS........

The topic was "Cleaning an evaporator coil".........

And he knocks out the following reply :

=======

"volts500" wrote in message
om...

"Noon-Air" wrote in message
Call your local *competent*, licensed, insured, professionally trained,

HVAC
technician to come and properly clean the coils, and have him/her

service
the system while they are there.

BRAHAHAHAHA!! I hope that he doesn't call one of you assholes by
mistake.....he'll be sorry.

=======

And only then is when called him a stoopid ass......

=======

Hey, Eddy......we all know the beaver can dish it out just fine, but then he
always throws a big fit when somebody else gives him a taste of his own
medicine........

--

SVL