Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default OT: Manual or automatic gearbox? and XC60 opinion...

polygonum_on_google wrote:

On Thursday, 27 May 2021 at 16:25:45 UTC+1, bert wrote:

They work well with adaptive cruise control.

It has become such an integral part of driving my car, I'd forgotten to even think about mentioning that!

Mine will even come to a complete stop and then start again without intervention.

Having used standard cruise control, adaptive is just so much nicer.

I guess that will be something to look forward to with my next
car, not that I expect that to be any time soon.

How fast does it put the anchors on if someone cuts sharply in
front of you?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK