Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

I've only ever had people disturb my camping. One was a do-gooder asking if we were going to leave litter, and another was a policeman warning us not to camp in the fields on the other side of the road because "that farmer's an arsehole and you might lose yout tent".

On Wed, 26 May 2021 10:22:43 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

Its easy to attract cows, Simply put a tent up in the next field and they
will move hedges and wire to get to you and try to flatten your tent. I am
pretty sure they have a wicked sense of humour.
Brian