Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.net.news.management
Radio Man[_2_] Radio Man[_2_] is offline

Default new plonker

On 25-05-2021 21:32, Rambo wrote:
On 25 May 2021 19:41:10 GMT, Stephen Cole
wrote:

Chris wrote:
On 25/05/2021 07:02, Stephen Cole wrote:
mm0fmf wrote:
On 24/05/2021 19:03, Chris wrote:
He doesn't appear to have a full

It's Rambo who doesn't have a full. He tried but failed the exam.
Numerous times according to the stories circulating.

Strange thing is, Rich said that he held a Full when he actually only held
a 2E0.

So what?

Chris, Rich, Chris, said that he held a Full, Chris, when he actually only
held a 2E0, Chris. If Rich only held a 2E0, Chris, why would Rich, Chris,
say, Chris, that he held a Full, Chris? Its very peculiar business, Chris,
tbh, fwiw. HTH.

Who gives a toss? not me or anyone else in the NG I suspect!

You appear to be very upset about it all, Chris. I blame Rich, Chris.

For the record I don't give a toss either.

Rich, I'm still waiting to know why you said you held a Full when you
actually only held a 2E0.

--
STC / M0TE