Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:07:03 +0100, Joey wrote:

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 2:10:24 PM UTC-4, Joey wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 5/25/2021 12:50 PM, Frank wrote:

Why do we have so many Chicom apologists in ahr?

Key words: May have

That is still not hard evidence. How do we get it?
By comparing the DNA. That has been done and
what was created in the lab is nothing like covid.

We don't know what was or wasn't created in the Wuhan lab

Yes we do because there were westerners involved there
doing that deliberate virus engineering with the chinese.

And of course they knew everything that was going on?

Yes, because it was a collaboration, as your previous quote proves.

You're so naive.

You dont have a clue about how that lab operated.

And we know that the DNA of the deliberately
engineered virus is very different to covid.