Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 26/05/2021 19:15, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:01:53 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' =* T i m ' s lost the argument again.

Not sure why he said that, left = logical and right = arty, right?* I'm
left then, I have no creative ability and am very logical, but like Tim
I don't like harming animals.* It's illogical to cause harm.

Tim has stated he doesn't care for animal welfare while an animal is
alive. So you're not like T i m.

It might be illogical to cause harm, but many of your actions put others
at a greater risk of harm.

There have been a number of studies that debunk the idea of brain
handedness. T i m just uses it as a form of abuse, normally when put
forward an erroneous fact, and shown he's wrong.