Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:27:58 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 23:57:18 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

How many times did you try,

Dozens. I used to walk thru a very long paddock with
lots of cattle in it until the new owner decided that
I couldnt anymore because of their legal liability.

Don't you have the right to roam in Australia? I would have thought it was more important in a larger per head of population country.

we need to see the actual statistics to believe it.

Just how many of you are there between those ears ?

Depends how many he's had.