Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT. Ford Lightning. Battery F150

On 5/26/2021 3:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/26/2021 3:31 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

Ed, I am respectfully ending this discussion. You believe the
government should
control our lives and I don't. I believe the progression of EVs will
be the
same as horses to cars, steam cars to gasoline. I have other thoughts
but I'm
over & out. Thank you,

Fine, but I never said the government should control our lives.Â* I just
see the inevitable and EVs will be much of our future.

I'd rather see efforts made to improve them, get rid of the lithium,
find better, easier ways to keep them charged.Â* Sorry if that is too
progressive.

We are saying let nature take its course absent government intervention.