Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:27:58 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 23:57:18 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

How many times did you try,

Dozens. I used to walk thru a very long paddock with
lots of cattle in it until the new owner decided that
I couldnt anymore because of their legal liability.

Don't you have the right to roam in Australia?

Nope and you dont either.

I would have thought it was more important in a larger per head of
population country.

That sort of thing isnt down to logic, its down to tradition.

We have largely ditched common law now.

we need to see the actual statistics to believe it.

Just how many of you are there between those ears ?

Depends how many he's had.

There is a reason he got that name.