The Natural Philosopher

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

IMM wrote:

Legislation to save energy, which equates to pollution, is a good thing.

Is it?

Let's see.

I am PM. I ban all cars for private use. I save LOTS of energy.

I ration fuel to only government vehicles, and council house heating
projects.

I save LOTS MORE ENERGY.

I abolish healthcare and nationalise the mortician industry, using the
resultant nationalised corpses as fuel. I save EVEN MORE ENERGY.

YIPPEE I HAVE SAVED THE PLANET.

You are such a moron IMM, really. Sweeping generalisation is your middle
name.

..

---