PrecisionMachinisT

Default Wiring a 480V Single Phase Circuit

"Volts500" wrote in message

don't post stupid crap and you won't have to whine about being corrected.

Like what--stating some cock and bull story alluding that single phase would
always come from a three phase source, then sticking to it come hell or high
water ???

.....LOL....

At any rate, fishin season is pretty much over here at least for the time
being.......I would go back and argue some more but seems pointless--what a
piece of work you are, and I do mean that as a complement.

If you care to explain to us one more time what single phase current is,
appreciate if you could do it without any reference to polyphase
systems--this because generally one should have a working knowlege of these
before moving on to the various three phase distribution stuff, instead of
it being the other way around--and because in your very first reply you
stated to the effect the OP didnt understand polyphase systems despite his
initial claim to the contrary.

Cheers,

--

SVL