Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 26 May 2021 13:26:24 +1000, FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's
latest troll**** unread

I'm OK as long as I can keep my waist below the top of a step ladder

That's nothing like not higher than two steps.

In auto-contradicting mode again, you clinically insane senile troll?

but a fall would not be good (anticoagulant).

I have a ceiling fan that I want to hang in the living room.
It's 15' up and the highest step ladder I have is 12'.
I'll call an electrician. It's not worth the risk.

Nothing like Ed's situation.

In auto-contradicting mode again, you clinically insane trolling senile pest
from Oz?

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID: