Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Wed, 26 May 2021 04:12:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."