Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Eating sentient beings?

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:01:37 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Do you know the difference between a bacterium and a virus? Did you
attend school lessons in biology?

Or maybe he doesn't give a ****.

About anything the ****Headxx / Spuke/Burk trolls have to say ... no,
exactly right!

You've missed his point entirely.

Of course they have and apart from being left brainers and not being
able to help it, they really don't have anything better to on!

They even think that just because I don't reply to them on some BS
made up point, that means it's true so they believe it!

Mind you, it doesn't matter how often you point out just how much of
what they (then) believe is just a figment of their imagination, it
doesn't stop then repeating it endlessly, like anyone G'sAF!

What they don't realise is that as / when they *actually* stop all the
lying and *actually* come out with some reasoned, reasonable and
balanced POV, I might bother to engage with them. I can't see that
ever happening though. They are like a spoilt child pulling at their
mommy's dress crying ever louder because they don't get what they
want.

They don't want a discussion, they want to argue to keep us all in the
past acting like Neanderthals. ;-(

Cheers, T i m