Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Why are revlimiters uneven?

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:05:55 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

In the SW US areas that are prone to flash flooding there are flood
gauges so you can determine beforehand how big your balls a

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id507240233

If you crap out in the middle call someone who cares because the cops
don't. It's the strange US personal responsibility thing the woke
generation is trying to get rid of.

They don't have flood gauges in PA. We just let it flood. Then when people are
stupid & get them and their kids killed pass a law. The fire co is experienced
dealing with stupid people so we get called. Those big red trucks have good
ground clearance but if you need longer arms you put the stick out. If you get
swept down the creek we let the next downstream asset deal with it. The most
interesting one was a car in the quarry pit. We determined it was in there
awhile with no body in it and let the quarry extract it.

--
Tekkie