Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 25/05/2021 09:08, Spike wrote:
On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

wolves primarily

Rod Speed has just
said in another thread they they have no natural predators,

Do you actually bother to read anything Rod Speed has to say?

so how does
this protection work? Do they keep their young dry in a thunderstorm?
Protect them from lightning? Ward off intestinal diseases? Keep them
warm in winter? Cool in summer? What?