Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default OT: Eating sentient beings?

On 24/05/2021 19:18, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:04:58 +0100, whisky-dave
wrote:

On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 09:36:02 UTC+1, Spike wrote:
On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

So, given all matter is made up of a fixed range of components, meat
is no different and as you say, if you were insist that you *had* to
eat meat (when it's clear that you don't) to get these, they could be
put together in the same quantities in the form of a plant based
tablet or lump of syntho animal flesh, if you really had to.
Have you ever thought why Europe, birthplace of the Industrial
Revolution that has brought you so much improvement in your life, became
the powerhouse of the world? Could it be that the climate there wasn't
conducive to living on vegetables all year round? That the addition of
meat to the diet improved brain power? Why is it that religious cults
put new recruits on a 'cleansing diet' that just happens to be devoid of
meat and makes them mentally more pliable and receptive to the cults
ideas? Have you seen your own posted messages since your veganuary
moment? Do you see any parallels at all?

Â*We could have evolved even faster by killing off those that didn;t
come up
to our highest standards, are you really saying that Hitler had the
right idea.

Of course he did.Â* Think where we would be today with a better quality
gene set.

Well I wouldnt be arguing the merits of 'better' with you