Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default Is there any "market" for old electronics, even for free?

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:59:49 -0400, micky
wrote:

Is there any "market" for old electronics, even for free?

Best Buy will recycle electronics. They charge $25 for any display
(no matter what the size) and everything else is free.

I actually found a recycler in driving distance who claims he will even
take my CRT tvs.

I know, except for some weird situation I won't find, no one wants a CRT
TV but what about....

A westell DSL modem Hub

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Westell-Wir...-/153433002888
still offered for $20 plus 9 shipping, but does that mean anyone can
use it?

My wifi router.

a router without wifi? (bought by mistake at a hamfest, when I didn't
notice it had no antenna. Otherwise it looked just like the one I was
using.