Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bloody smart meters

On 24/05/2021 19:11, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
tim... brought next idea :
email with "It's time to supply us with your readings"

Probably just an automatic send. Check they are receiving your
consumption readings on line.

In the case of our village hall they aren't. It failed 2 months after
installation for no mobile signal service visit and again six months
after that (they gave up at that point). We already have the highest
gain antenna that they can stick on it.

My own house will be even worse for mobile signal level. They are
agitating to replace my antediluvian counter rotating dials one!
(it has recently clocked itself modulo maximum possible reading)

--
Regards,
Martin Brown