Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Mon, 24 May 2021 21:19:57 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

https://ibb.co/CvQTxM5

Cheers, D i m

You are even a bigger asshole than the troll you love feeding, D i m! BTW,
may I ask your age? Let me guess: way over seventy or even eighty? VBG