Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default bloody SNP

On 22/05/2021 17:39, Radio Man wrote:
On 21-05-2021 05:53, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 20/05/2021 17:41, Rambo wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:21:01 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

On 19/05/2021 17:33, Radio Man wrote:
On 19-05-2021 11:46, Rambo wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2021 21:35:19 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
Steve Walker wrote:
On 17/05/2021 14:28, andyW wrote:
On 17/05/2021 13:26, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 17/05/2021 07:33, andyW wrote:
On 15/05/2021 07:42, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

it was the strap in my day...made in Fife ...

Made in Lochgelly. After the ban on hitting kids they
diversified
into a more adult and consenting punishment market.

While at primary school I was belted a LOT by a belt-happy
headmaster, mostly for things that I was innocent of but he
didn't
care. It instilled a deep suspicion of petty people in power.

Andy

1969 me and a pal got six of the bast for driving away from the
school
at 3pm.......

I got 6 for being in the toilets when a fight broke out outside
the
toilet and migrated inside.
I got 6 on the other hand for denying that I was involved.

I was scheduled for a further six the following week for
commenting
that
it was unfair to be belted when I did nothing. I was then asked
if I
wanted belting every week until I admitted that I was involved
so I
buckled and admitted that I was involved (even though I was not)
and was
scheduled for an extra 6 the following week for lying.
He said that either I was lying about being involved or lying
about
not
being involved. Either was I was lying and deserved another six.

Nasty spiteful little tyrant of a man.

I got the strap in secondary school for pulling someone's hair
out -
although I hadn't.

I and a friend did the normal pulling someone's hair on their
birthday
(this was expected and the teacher used to read out birthdays when
taking the morning register). Someone else then yanked clumps
out and
managed to lay the blame on myself and my friend - although the
victim
was clear that we were not involved in the excessive hair pulling.

In Juniors, we had 100 homework questions every week, as part of
preparation for the 11-plus. If you scored less than the
previous week,
you were whacked that many times, on the backside, with a
table-tennis
bat (girls got a ruler to the hand).

That would motivate the Rambos of this world to upgrade their
licence.

Says the man who took out an M3 to get on HF.

Maybe you're confusing me with Brian Reay ,whoever he is.The word is
he's a top guy .
titter titter
Â* Radiomen are like buses, you don't see one for days then at least
_TWO_ come along at once, odd that...NOT!

radioman ruined this group....

Jim, I'm not here to ruin it. Look in the mirror, Jim. Thanks, Jim

**** off cole