Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Commander Kinsey?/

Now there's a coincidence, I just watched the Dudesons use a Harley to
pull someone on a bungee cord before being flung through some barrels:
https://youtu.be/Wgx2XhlJ4zE?t=1139

"Sign in to confirm your age
This video may be inappropriate for some users."

**** that and **** Google. Pulling someone on a Harley would work but
they aren't stunt bikes by any stretch. Unless you've done quite a bit
of work they need a jack to get the front wheel off the ground.

When I was a kid I had a '55 ElectraGlide that was definitely in that
category. A friend came over with his new Yamaha 180 two stroke. After
making the obligatory disparaging comments I got on, revved it up, and
dumped the clutch. Fortunately I got the front wheel back on the ground
and the bike under control before I hit anything. Very educational
experience.