Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that chargesin five minutes"

On 21/05/2021 20:46, bert wrote:
In article , Fredxx
writes
On 20/05/2021 11:48, Scion wrote:
Sure, that's what we want. But*if*Â* climate doom is true and*if*
stopping
fossil fuel was the answer then need would replace want.
Â*Fortunately neither are true, but what is more true is that the era
ofÂ* cheap fossil fuel is drawing to an end.
Â*We have let the ArtStudents„¢ design the future and its been an
unmitigated and massively expensive mistake
Â*Isn't it about time to pass it over to Engineers, who at least can
DoÂ* Sums ....

But who can't organise a ****-up in a brewery, or myopic to
alternative views.

They can build bridges aircraft medical equipment cars railways power
stations steel mills etc et.

I think you'll also find that there's a fair bit of Engineering in
modern breweries. Without that the ****-up would be rather hard to arrange.

snip

Andy