Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The H.H2O Water Heater: Has Anyone Tried It?

On Sun, 23 May 2021 13:34:36 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 06:13:58 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 4:44:07 PM UTC-4, Howard wrote:
replying to Gary P., Howard wrote:
Ours are (two of the tanks) are 15 years old, 2020...Have had no trouble at
all, then the element burned out. Would like to find a new sleeve which holds
the element down into the tank. Any ideas? Love the simplicity of these tanks!
--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...it-117576-.htm

What makes these so simple or special compared to any other electric water heaters
which are just insulated tanks with electric resistance heating elements?

I haven't had much luck finding anything on these except 14 year old
questions. I am guessing they didn't work out.

Have you noticed they all have the usenet header tag:

IOW, it's one troll. Ignore it.