Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Eating sentient beings?

On Mon, 17 May 2021 14:08:43 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 17/05/2021 12:15, whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 13:10:55 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 15/05/2021 19:03, T i m wrote:
And the indoctrination that leads to such exploitation starts at an
early age:

https://ibb.co/wcMQjvn
Quite, we evolved the lactase persistent gene years ago.

Some have 'evloved' to not be able to eat nuts although there are three distinct things
we ignorantly refer to as nuts.

I don't know much about nut allergies. There was an article some time
ago that correlated how we are slow to introduce nuts to children, for
fear of choking, and this might add to this allergy.

Since peanuts aren't technically a nut, you can eat those with a nut allergy.