Posted to alt.home.repair
Thomas Argo Thomas Argo is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 4:19:17 AM UTC-4, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2021 20:12:07 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,
Then came the question that had been bugging me. 'How do I get out of
here?'

The one burning question here is, how does one get an endlessly gossiping
senile asshole like you out of this group, lowbrowwoman?

Gassed up 10 minutes ago. 3.19 reg, 4.25 high test. PA. Oh, I forgot to add point 9.