Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Spain's New Variable Price Electricity

On 23/05/2021 10:46, Jethro_uk wrote:
If there was any honesty in the free market mantra the Tories use to shot
on us, we should be able to buy our electricity from Spain. Or indeed
anywhere.

There's nothing stopping you from buying your electricity from Spain.
Put your DIY hat on and there are obvious options - especially if you
have space for a couple of containers of batteries which can be trucked
in as and when.

I'm still waiting to be able to change my water company - as promised by
their privatisation. When's that due ?

Where were you promised the ability to do that? I was on the fringes of
water privatisation and everything I saw envisaged there would be /very/
limited competition - only for /very/ high volume users (think 100s of
megalitres a year).

--
Robin