Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Repairing a tile

On 23/05/2021 10:36, Scott wrote:
A question for the experts:

We have a tile on the close wall that has been damaged over the years
by the hook for the door colliding with it. This has now worn away
the glaze into a channel. I appreciate that a cosmetic restoration
would be very difficult, but what could I do to prevent further
damage? I wondered about paint or epoxy resin adhesive or superglue,
or maybe some sort of patch like a bandage? Any ideas appreciated.

Screw a rubber doorstop to the floor or skirting board to just stop the
hook reaching the tile.

--

Jeff