Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default oscilloscope

On Sat, 22 May 2021 02:37:39 +0000, Johnny B Good wrote:

You can now buy a brand new dual channel 200MHz BW Siglent SDS1202X-E
for a mere 360 quid (including free delivery) from two of the three
official UK Siglent agents

I have one, and am very pleased with it.

I bought it last year, direct from siglent.eu. Ordered at lunchtime, and
here the next day, from the Netherlands (yes, I paid for fast delivery).

I bought some other Siglent gear, too. I wanted to get it all before
Brexit kicked in.