Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that charges in five minutes"

"williamwright" wrote in message

So the Religion of Global Warming should destroy the ancient traditions
of all other religions?

I'm very sure you think religion will save the planet Bill. And you've
got
plenty company.

Do you do it deliberately? This non sequitur thing that you do? It's
weird.

Nope, common with alcoholics. Evidence of the severe 'brain' damage that
causes.

Let's look at this. You say, "I'm very sure you think religion will save
the planet Bill."
1. what do you know about my personal beliefs? Answer: nothing
2. Just for the record, am I in fact religious? Answer: no.
3. Do I in fact think religion will save the planet? No, because I don't
believe in any religion and I don't think the planet needs saving.

You see, what you say, apart from not being a logical argument against
what I said, has no basis in fact. It's just meaningless waffle, like an
orphaned fart drifting around a school hall.

His trademark.