Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that charges in five minutes"

In article , Fredxx
writes
On 20/05/2021 11:48, Scion wrote:
Sure, that's what we want. But*if*Â* climate doom is true and*if*
stopping
fossil fuel was the answer then need would replace want.

Fortunately neither are true, but what is more true is that the era
of cheap fossil fuel is drawing to an end.
We have let the ArtStudents„¢ design the future and its been an
unmitigated and massively expensive mistake
Isn't it about time to pass it over to Engineers, who at least can
Do Sums ....

But who can't organise a ****-up in a brewery, or myopic to alternative
views.

They can build bridges aircraft medical equipment cars railways power
stations steel mills etc et.
Accountants can do sums too.

No they count beans.
--