Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that charges in five minutes"

In article ,
williamwright wrote:

So the Religion of Global Warming should destroy the ancient
traditions of all other religions?

I'm very sure you think religion will save the planet Bill. And you've
got plenty company.

Do you do it deliberately? This non sequitur thing that you do? It's
weird.

Let's look at this. You say, "I'm very sure you think religion will save
the planet Bill."
1. what do you know about my personal beliefs? Answer: nothing

I'm surprised you object so much to my thinking you religious, since you
were very quick to apply a religious belief to me. And that you jump to
defend the practices of religion, regardless of the problems it may cause
others.

2. Just for the record, am I in fact religious? Answer: no.
3. Do I in fact think religion will save the planet
No, because I don't
believe in any religion and I don't think the planet needs saving.

I'm quite sure the planet will survive. Life as we know it, a different
matter.

You see, what you say, apart from not being a logical argument against
what I said, has no basis in fact. It's just meaningless waffle, like an
orphaned fart drifting around a school hall.

Pretty well like your last paragraph, then.

--
*If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.