Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default hydraulic valve - opens on set pressure, closes no pressure

"Richard Smith" wrote in message ...

"Jim Wilkins" writes:
Do you have the equipment or machinist friends to consider custom
machining as part of solutions? ...

Machining, making parts and equipment... My cider-maker / cider
supplier could feature in that... Can see a need to trade favours...

So not easily, perhaps shortening a bolt but not to the full custom extent I
would otherwise suggest, like the small piston in the cylinder end cap.
Experimenting is difficult when you are limited to only what you can afford
to buy. My shop is what an inventor would have dreamed of in 1960 though
perhaps not today, after 50~60 years of wear.

How about electronic test equipment? Capturing the brief peak value from an
analog pressure sensor during rapid cycling will be difficult without a
digital storage oscilloscope.

https://www.aliexpress.com/price/200...sor_price.html