Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that charges in five minutes"

In article , T i m
wrote:

Whilst out walking the dog yesterday I saw a car on charge outside
someone house from what looked like a garden hose reel fitted on the wall
behind the car, up on their drive. Then I looked at the badge and
realised it was a Tesla. I think that's the first full EV I've seen being
charged at home (my mate has a plug in hybrid thing [1] that I've seen
him charging at work (his business).

My next door neighbour has a plug-in BMW - but he also has two IC vehicles.
He has enough money to afford 3 vehicles.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England