Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Daily Fail was: Browser plugin to change certain words? Like a profanity censor thing but programmable.

What a load of crap.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 13:42:02 +0100, Kerr-Mudd, John
wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 08:01:36 -0400
"Mayayana" wrote:

"Chris" wrote

| The Daily Mail *is* mainstream media you tool! It's been around for
over
| 100 years.

It may be in Britain, where you have media outlets
for specific demographics. In the US we live by the myth

[]
Today DM tells me the head of the CDC, yesterday, acknowledged
that they haven't ruled out COVID being a result of Chinese bio-weapons
research. NYT? Not a trace of that news.

It's not news, it's the way science works; you can't rule out things for
which there is no evidence.

We don't need evidence for the obvious.