Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Source for 784 MHz crystals?

John Crane wrote:
==================
Phil Allison wrote:
John Crane wrote:
---------------------------
Does anyone know of a source for 784 MHz crystals?

** You mean kHz.

I'd like to try to 'accurize' the timer in the HP-45 calculator.

** You need a broken HP-55 to scavenge one from.

Yes, that's possible. I have a HP-55 and it works, so I don't want to
cannibalize it. I'm sure there has to be some company that can custom
manufacture crystals to specs. I did try Bomar, but have not received a
reply.

** If you have done any Googling on this at all, you know that there is no such company.

Stop being such a naive PITA.

...... Phil