Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default Self storage units

In article , "frank says...

I'm not about to share my identity theft bait info with them so I guess
my selling days with them are over. Hello Craigslist...

I signed up for local buy and sell group on Facebook and readily sold a
bunch of stuff I no longer needed. No charge to do this. People show
interest in something you post and you give them contact info and they
come to you to buy.

I sold a few things on Craigslist,but usually just give most of it away
if I want to get rid of it fast and do not think it is worth much.

Surprising what you cn get rid of if giving it away.

Good thing there is no charge for this.

Facebook has the same thing and I have used it some too. Have even
bought a few things from the 2 above places.