Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that charges in five minutes"

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
On 20/05/2021 00:30, Fredxx wrote:

It's not a "little inconvenience" when you are literally unable to get
to a family funeral in time without a petrol or diesel car!

The same way we coped before the motor car, with careful planning.

So you want to throw us back to the 19th century?

Some may just be planning for the 22nd century. But not many here.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.