Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that chargesin five minutes"

On 19/05/2021 16:13, GB wrote:
On 19/05/2021 15:42, NY wrote:
Will we have no choice but to stop every 200 miles for a multi-hour
break?

If the alternative is climate catastrophe,

I can assure you the alternative is a lot of criminals not making so
much money

Coldest April/May in a 100 years?

--
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over
the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that

Frédéric Bastiat