Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that charges in five minutes"

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 20/05/2021 10:56, GB wrote:
On 19/05/2021 21:11, Tim Streater wrote:

1) We are still coming out of the Little Ice Age.

2) We are in an interglacial and can expect to return to a period of
severe
glaciation.

I understand there are lots of pet theories that it's all to do with the
sun, etc. However, the downside with those theories being wrong is
horrendous.

Meanwhile, no-one seems to be blocking roads with demos because of the
rampant increase in the world population

Because that problem is fixing itself.

India and China, by far the two most populous counties,
COMBINED, isnt even self replacing anymore.