Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that chargesin five minutes"

On 20/05/2021 11:21, GB wrote:
On 19/05/2021 20:47, Robin wrote:

Perhaps they are just using the loss of ability to travel as an
example of the way the scale and cost of the changes required to
deliver "net zero" with current technology continue to be kept from
the vast majority of the public.

"Continue to be kept from ..." - Are you suggesting a conspiracy, or
simply that many people haven't given this much though?

Not a conspiracy as such, just a general approach of not scaring the
sheep. See my reply to your earlier post (which I sent before seeing
this) for one example. Another are assumptions about reduction in
ownersip and use of private cars: may be necessary and delioverable but,
I suggest, are delioberately kept low profile.

--
Robin