Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. Post Office Snooping

wrote in message
On Wed, 19 May 2021 22:25:49 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 2021 22:45:42 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 2021 07:42:06 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman
wrote:

The USPS is using facial recognition and tracking people on social
media.
https://news.yahoo.com/facial-recognition-fake-identities-and-digital-surveillance-tools-inside-the-post-offices-covert-internet-operations-program-214234762.html

The government is out of control.

The story was about the USPS, not "the government".

We are not talking about letter carriers and mail sorter operators.

The U.S. Postal Inspection Service officers are sworn
federal agents who train at the same place as every
other federal agent except the FBI (Glynco Georgia).

Doesnt make them the govt.

https://www.uspis.gov/about

"As one of our countrys oldest federal law enforcement agencies,
founded by Benjamin Franklin, we have a proud history of fighting
criminals who attack the postal system and misuse it to defraud,
endanger, or otherwise threaten the American public."

Doesnt make them the govt.

I know, you can't trust my source. It isn't MSNBC.

You'll end up blind if you dont watch out, boy.