Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Eating sentient beings?

Fredxx wrote

Advanced societies also make weapons and kill other advanced societies
The more inteligent the society the greater potential they have to kill.
It is also totally natural to want to kill those you don't like or those
that might harm you physically or mentally.

Yet the most aggressive nation is possibly the USA and they're 27th in the
IQ league.
https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

Some pretty bogus numbers there
and **** all in it in say the top 25

And doesnt explain the radical change over time in
aggressiveness with some like Japan and Germany.

And its much more likely that IQ is due to genetics than diet.

YMMV

It may indeed.

I've found it's always the dumbest and most violent that eat the most red
meat.

Bull**** you have.

D. Trump is a fine example.

He can't be that thick to become president.

Becoming a president has nothing to do with intelligence.
Only the most stupid would want the job.

There is a saying, never underestimate your enemy.

I thought he was more a fan of fast food?

Yep. But burgers are meat.