Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that charges in five minutes"

On Wed, 19 May 2021 18:16:56 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

snip
I don't want two different cars, just one to
fill all the roles I need it for.

snip

It might not be down to what 'you want' at some point in the future
though?

Just because we can do something now, doesn't mean we should or will
still be able to in the future.

When I first started working at BT my journey to work was (say) 3
miles. Then it became 4 and finally 5 miles and we neither moved house
or were working elsewhere.

No, what happened is they blocked off 'rat runs' and re-designed parts
of my commute route meaning I had to travel further and further to do
the same trip. No matter how much I would have 'wanted' it to stay the
same, it wasn't going to.

Cheers, T i m